Malifaux, now on Spotify!

Hail Eris,

After listening to The Aethervox and the Malifaux Ministry of Music, Movies and Other Media, I finally got the thumb out of my tailpipe and made a list intended for Malifaux gameplay on Spotify.

If you don't know what Spotify is, it's a service for listening to music. In their own words:

Think of Spotify as your new music collection. Your library. Only this time your collection is vast: over 15 million tracks and counting. Spotify comes in all shapes and size, available for your PC, Mac, home audio system and mobile phone. Wherever you go, your music follows you.

And because the music plays live, there’s no need to wait for downloads and no big dent in your hard drive.

It's all perfectly legal, and should be available for most countries.

Anyways, back to The List. I've made a playlist for Malifaux, and it's collaborative, so anyone can add tracks they find fitting to the Malifaux theme.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask them.

Get Spotify

The Malifaux playlist

Contributors are very much welcome, I need to fill the list with a few more hours of music before our tournament in a month. All that I ask is that you don't act donkeyfaced and delete a bunch of stuff.

Oh, and Manowar, Blind guardian and Hammerfall is not Malifaux themed! :P

• Like 1

• 2 months later...