tilt Perdita's head up, Female Convict's haircut, reatach Justice Head

vegel

I thought I 'd get more attention but proping the question in the topic

I llike all three models, but I like to see Perdita's face and so I was thinking if I can do some moding so that she appears look down on people from a higher ground. I think this might be hard coz her head is backed but the massive hair right?

I like justice, not craz about the first model coz the hair look massive and the legs padding is a bit off... the dead version looks better, but don't fancy putting a headless girl on the display rack

then the female convict, I am buying during the con so I'd get her, but I wana change her hair style coz it looks too 80s now...

ps I don't use them for gaming...

Perdita's hat comes separately, so rather than cutting her head off and tilting it up, you might be better off simply changing the angle of the hat so that it is worn more towards the back of her head. That would reveal more of her face. Of course, you would need to do a bit of resculpting to her hair/forehead, but it would probably be easier than removing and repositioning the whole head.