Seishin Fragile Connection

BigGreen

Question

So a Seishins Fragile Connection sais "when killed, this model counts as sacrificed." Ramios took his scheme where he must kill models with both his melee and ranged strike. If he kills a Seishin with his ranged atack, dose fragile connection deny the "KILL" for the scheme?

4 answers to this question

I don't think I've ever played against Kirai and she hadn't used her (0) action that overrides that ability.

It's actually good for Ramos if the Seishin are sacrificed because they don't come back. If Kirai uses her (0) to make them ignore fragile connection then they come back when they are killed because they count as killed

So you either get your 2 points for the scheme or you significantly weaken Kirai by taking away her protection and fuel for summons. Seems like a pretty good trade to me.

It was the last turn of the game and a hale marry to tie with VPs. Still no 100% definitive answer? :'(

You were correct in your original assumption. "Sacrifice" is not the same as "kill", so if a scheme or stretegy specifically says "kill" you wouldn't score points for sacrificing anything, and Seishin are never killed (unless Kirai wants them to be).