Steam Cloud and Hunter, and Scrap and Corpse counters

BigGreen

Question

I am sure this has been discussed with other models but I can't fined it. A Steamborg Executioner uses Steam Cloud which creates a 3" ht 5 obscuring bubble. Would Hunter ignore this?

What size basses are Scrap and Corpse counters on? When a 50mil dies do you leave the 50 mil and just say its three and down size it every time you take a counter? Or do you put three 3 30mil in its place?

1 answer to this question

I am sure this has been discussed with other models but I can't fined it. A Steamborg Executioner uses Steam Cloud which creates a 3" ht 5 obscuring bubble. Would Hunter ignore this?

Hunter would ignore the cover modifiers, but does not allow you to see through 6" of it as it does not count as terrain.

What size basses are Scrap and Corpse counters on? When a 50mil dies do you leave the 50 mil and just say its three and down size it every time you take a counter? Or do you put three 3 30mil in its place?

All Corpse and Scrap counters are 30mm.. If a 50mm model dies it drop 3 Corpse/Scrap down in a little pile under the center of the 50mm base of the model being removed.