Starting Kirai

edonil

So, with the "Tale of..." thread in another part of the forums, I was trying to figure out another Crew outside of Arcanists that I want to paint. The idea of the challenge is to get a full Crew painted in 6 months, so I figured that I'd do a Kirai list, and aim for about 60 SS worth of models, if not more. Here's what I'm looking at buying, just wondering if any of you who've played her have any other advice:

Kirai

Ikiryo

Datsue-Ba 7

2 Onryo 10

Lost Love 2

5 Seishin 10

2 Gaki 6

Bette Noire 8

2 Shikome 16

Basically, grabbing the starter set, some more Seishin, Lost Love, Gaki, Bette, and the Shikome. Anything else I should consider? Should I adjust the numbers of stuff anywhere, add or remove anything?

I'm starting a Kirai crew, too and purchased the same set as your list, except no Shikomes whose appereance I don't quite like. Your list looks solid and seems to include all the common Kirai options.

Also, unless you're in a hurry there's no need to get everything at once. :)

At Ratty's suggestion, I'm using Frey and Freya (Anima Tactics) with demonic wings from Reaper to proxy the Shikome. I'm going to be working on this over a six month period (probably be done with it sooner than that, but eh). Thanks for the feedback :)