The Malifaux Deal

Shae-Konnit

With thanks to those board members who made the suggestions for my plan to make an intro offer the punters (hopefully) can't refuse, I now have the stuff for 6 Intro Deals for Malifaux.

Or "Try a new faction!" deals, depending on what folk want.

I have one each of Pandora, Viktorias, Seamus, Ramos, Lilith, Sonia Creed boxes plus their Totems (Student of Conflict/Malifaux Child for the Viktorias) and compiled the following poster:

malifauxpromotion.th.jpg

I haven't added any prices here, 'cause I'm not sure if that would be bad form or not, but this is what I have thus far!

hey mate, went to your site but couldnt find anything on it, maybe put some info there.

Also for me, im in Aus so there is a bit of hassle to email you to get International postage price etc.. can be a bit of a downside, but im only voicing any angle i can think of.

kudos for taking time and effort to improving Malifaux (the most most important HOOK part too)

Yeah, because I only have 6 right now I'm going to wait till I go round the clubs here to offer it to them and see who wants in on it. Avoids all the paypal fees :P

As for working out postage, the site hosting system is the problem there... To get international options I have to upgrade the site, and that'll cost me a bit of money up front to do. I will do it at some point once I make more money though!

• 2 months later...

Ok, due to feedback from zero, above, and others rather than doing the different international postage rates i'll just count it as a flat rate for everywhere.

Eventually i'll remove the postage costs from the site entirely; the cost you see for an item shall include postage to anywhere, but will be the same as total costs right now.

Thought I may as well ask, would anyone object if I actually conducted a bit of Malifaux business right here on the forums, in that I post what I have and if anyone wants it we'd conduct business VIA pm etc...?

Other boards do have sections for trade but I haven't noticed one here so I thought it best if I ask first.

Thought I may as well ask, would anyone object if I actually conducted a bit of Malifaux business right here on the forums, in that I post what I have and if anyone wants it we'd conduct business VIA pm etc...?

Other boards do have sections for trade but I haven't noticed one here so I thought it best if I ask first.

Here you go Sir:

http://wyrd-games.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=107

;)