Links to previous Chapters

Of vampires, cults and the 47 - Prologue

The Dragon Warrior - Chapter One

The Emerald Archer - Chapter Two

The Shadow Over Malifaux - Chapter three

The Masquerade Ball - Chapter four

The Pale Lilly - Chapter Five

The Black Rock Clan - Chapter Six

The Nepilim watched the Freikorpsman walked through the scared lands, he slowly fell transforming into soulstone. The Fool tried to take the soulstones from ScaredLands and now he had paid the price. the Nephilim noticed the Freikorpsman had droped his backpack not far from where his fell, he made a run for the backpack, his spindly clockwork limbs creeked and whined as made his way towards the fallen packed.

The nepilim torn the pack apart quickly searching for as much food as possible. There wasn't much there, but the nephilim didn't complain, he didn't want to leave the scared lands, it was his duty to protect them, he wasn't sure why, it could look after it's self, but the Lady told him that he must, so he will.

• 2 weeks later...

The Nephilim gathered all of the food together into a small bag and beagan to leave, but he noticed a small red dot on his hand. A Bullet burned through his hand and another into his side, the Nephilim lept aside, ducking a diveing between bullets. The Nephilim kept going until he caught he leg a bear trap.

A Freikorpsman walked up to him, he took off his helmit, a large eye patch covered his left eye. "Well this is a turn up, for the books. Take him away. prepare him for interrgation"

The Nepihlim lay in cold damp tent, his arms had been chained to the ground. Two Freikorpsmen had been repetitively hitting the Nephilim for the past half an hour or so, before they left.

The one eyed Freikorpsman entered the room again, the nephilim noticed that his left arm had been replaced with a automatic gun. The two stared at each other for an eternity, before the man began to speak, he held a thick accencent.

"You are an interesting creature my friend, out of all of the creatures we have meet with the same augmentations have had yellow blood, you are the first with black blood and those runes are not the typical Neverborn stuff"

"Yellow blood? I have never met a creature like that before"

"We never heard of a crerature before we came to the scared lands, it turns into a vapor when into contact with the air. It also works as toxin and poisons somones mind"

"I have lived here all my life, theses changes to my body were made recently, but I don't remember who did it. I just woke up like a few months ago."

• 2 weeks later...

The one eye Freikorpsmen beared down onto the nephilim his pearcing red eye burned through his head, his dark hand grabbed the nephilim's right hand and showed it to him.

"These runes do you know what they mean, do you know where they are from, because they not Neverborn and they don't come from Malifaux" The Nephilim look at the runes they seemed to translate themselves in His mind, he cleared his throat and began to speak

"Abandon All Hope, to all who enter

Through me you pass into the city of woe

Through me you pass into eternal pain

Through me people lose all meaning

and be cut down by their nightmares

Abandon All Hope

For Malifaux shall rise and destory all that do it ill"

Everything fell silent, then sceaming filled the air. The one eyed Freikorpsmen ran outside quickly to help his fellow Freikorpsmen. Black blood oozed from the ground forming into a misformed Nephilim, it cut through the bonds that held the Nepilim and guilded him outside.

The Nephilim was shocked to what he saw, the sky was a deep lilac and the stars above had alined into a Pentagram with an eye in the center. Below the eye was a silver pyramid surranded by grey skined creatures, that had a mouth made of four tenticals.

Edited by Sliver Chocobo

Few of the Freikorpsmen had been able to escape the scared Lands, those left behind were frozen in soulstone.

Creatures made of Black blood were everywhere. They had countless sizes and shapes, each was misformed and incomplete.

They creapt slowly around the silver pyramid, the Invaders rushed into battle, gunning down each of the black blood creatures, the creature shifted and adapted ripping through the creatures with ease.

"You wish to stand aganist me, little Nephilim, then come and get me" A lage door opened in the side of the pyramid two large Jackel head figures walked out of it, they held two large staffs, with large cresent blades on each side.

• 2 weeks later...

The black blood creatures leaped up at the large Ushabti, the Ushabti were much more capable of fending off the black blood than the Grey skinned creatures. Using this to his advantage the nepilim slipped through the Ushabti and into the pyramid. Once inside he saw a creature, that resembled an angel in black with black wings, glowing White hair and a pale White mask with a small grim on it.

"Greeting, Nephilim, I am The Fool, I believe you have meet my sister The Lady. I understand that haven't got a name, how would you like The Hermit"

"What, what are you doing here, I mean what are those creatures why is this here" Some of the Fools hair reached round and pulled of his Mask, behind it was another mask with a sad face on it

"I have nothing to do with the Star Spawn and this foul place, I like you come from Old Malifaux, those creatures are from beyond the stars, Hermit"

Edited by Sliver Chocobo

"So what are you then?" The removed his mask revealing another with gaint grin on it.

"What am I indeed? Well I am one of the thirteen angels of Mailfaux, the Lady is another. We are here to watch Malifaux and observe it, many of us have decided we can not stand idly by as Malifaux get invaded"

"Your talking about the humans, aren't you?"

"No, the Star Spawn and the deep ones, their undead forces and their human cultist. A mysterious force that we don't how many of them there are, how powerful they are, how they get around so fast or even where they come from"

"But I thought the lady could see everything" the fool removed revealing one that had bright red eyes and big sharp teeth.

"No one can see everything, Hermit, not even the lady"

End of Chapter Seven

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Nepihlim lay in cold damp tent, his arms had been chained to the ground. Two Freikorpsmen had been repetitively hitting the Nephilim for the past half an hour or so, before they left.

The one eyed Freikorpsman entered the room again, the nephilim noticed that his left arm had been replaced with a automatic gun. The two stared at each other for an eternity, before the man began to speak, he held a thick accencent.

"You are an interesting creature my friend, out of all of the creatures we have meet with the same augmentations have had yellow blood, you are the first with black blood and those runes are not the typical Neverborn stuff"

"Yellow blood? I have never met a creature like that before"

"We never heard of a crerature before we came to the scared lands, it turns into a vapor when into contact with the air. It also works as toxin and poisons somones mind"

"I have lived here all my life, theses changes to my body were made recently, but I don't remember who did it. I just woke up like a few months ago."

coach outlet

Coach Handbags

Coach Outlet Stores