MALIFAUX UKGT-5TH AND 6TH NOV-Jo’s Malifaux Ho Bonfire in the Breach–Burn the Witch!

Neverata

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 23 days left

Can everyone get their faction choice and crew name in as soon as possible please

For people who've not attended one of my tourneys vefore, there is an award for best crew name in t'world and best crew name in faction so be creative....

Jo,

I want to attend but I definitely wont be able to make the third game on the first day, due to family commitments and will have to travel to London on the Saturday afternoon and back to Mansfield Sunday morning!

So unless I have an amazing 4 other games compared to everyone else's 5 games, I dont think I will be winning this one! haha

The only issue though is that someone else who pairs against me wont get to play their third game, so I might actually mess up someone else's day by them missing out on playing a brawl (though they wont have to play me so will score max points, possibly skewing the results?)

Thought id mention it here, as it might not be fair for others for me to take part and have to give someone else an auto win on game 3.

If others are happy for me to attend anyway then that's great, would love to get some games in and see everyone again, and experience your awesome event!

You can do it, I slammed out 3 crew in 3 days once. They are still some of my best painted models.

Thats what pressure can do to a guy!

A wise (ok he wasn't wise he was just a bit special) guy once said its never real tournament unless your painting models the night before! It's so much more fun that way!