All I Have

Chucklemonkey

Defineately a good finish. With the loose ends remaining from this story, it will be great to see a little interweaving of the plot points in future stories. I am also intrigued to find out if Stryker's path will cross that of April's and how it will unfold.

Oh they definitely will. I thought it may be nice for him to have a nemesis of sorts.

Thanks for reading it all.

A very fitting end to your best effort so far. I can just picture Stryder looking out of the window as the camera pulls back and pans across Malifaux's skyline A true noir ending.

The writing strength continues to improve with each offering on the forums. I like how the deaths of somewhat insignificant characters still have an emotional knock-on effect. I look forward to the next chapter in the story.

A very fitting end to your best effort so far. I can just picture Stryder looking out of the window as the camera pulls back and pans across Malifaux's skyline A true noir ending.

The writing strength continues to improve with each offering on the forums. I like how the deaths of somewhat insignificant characters still have an emotional knock-on effect. I look forward to the next chapter in the story.

Thanks for continuing to read them.

I am already working on the next Stryder story so it won't be too long in appearing. Hopefully it will improve on this one.

• 1 month later...

I was sat on the leather couch in my drawing room, with candles lit and a coal fire burning in the hearth – it kept the worst of the cold weather at bay – when I heard Rosie welcome the visitors at the main door and start directing them to me.

The candles flickered as a few moments later they entered the room. There were two of them, a man and a woman. The man looked stoic and proper, maybe fifty years old, well dressed enough, but not in the very finest of clothing. The woman however, took my breath away. She was beautiful, perhaps 30 years of age at most, with long flowing jet black hair and eyes so blue they pierced the dull light of the room. Despite this there was a sadness emanating from her that portrayed her as a fragile soul. Upon hearing her story I would understand why.

coach outlet

Coach Handbags

Coach Outlet Stores