Tactica Information

Barby007

Hi! The following pages....

Pull My Finger - http://pullmyfinger.wikispaces.com/

Ratty's Page - http://malifaux.nezumi.me.uk/

Tabletop Geeks - http://tabletopgeeks.com/malifaux-downloads/

... Are pages for Malifaux tactica and information. (They are great by the way.) Are there any other pages other than these for Malifaux?

Specifically are there any with the Viktorias tactica other than Pull My Finger? It seems all the tactica written is mostly Neverborn.

Thanks,

Barby

Those are the ones I'm aware of. So far, seems like the only tacticas that are written were by people who liked writing tacticas, and just happened to be that those people liked playing Neverborn. Could also be that most tactica writers tend to be very competitive players, and the Neverborn are in general a very competitive faction.

The Arcanists almost all have articles up on Pull My Finger now though. If you'd like to see a tactica on anybody that doesn't have one yet....then start to put it together yourself! :)

If you specifically would like something further added to PullMyFinger, please make a post on the thread for it (see the link in my Signature) and hopefully someone will get to it. =)

We are working hard to get PullMyFinger complete but it will still be a while, it takes hours to do an article for one model to the depth we want. So it's going to take quite some time to fill it out, but I will get a whip and see if I can motivate a few things =D

Thank you Karn!! You are always so willing to help out. You have done great things. Keep up the wonderful work. I think I speak for everyone here (especially us Neverborn players) when I say I really appreciate it. I love you! :inlove: You're my Malifaux guru. LOL!

We are working hard to get PullMyFinger complete but it will still be a while, it takes hours to do an article for one model to the depth we want. So it's going to take quite some time to fill it out, but I will get a whip and see if I can motivate a few things =D

LoboStele, I would write tactica if I weren't so new to the game and if I knew what I was talking about in Malifaux. What I know about the game I learned from just playing and figuring out the rules myself as I played while using the book as a reference. Thanks to Karn, I picked up Pandora and the Dreamer easily and know what to do and how to play them well. I'm having a rough time with Viktoria though hence why I'm asking.

If you'd like to see a tactica on anybody that doesn't have one yet....then start to put it together yourself! :)

Thanks,

Barby

No need to whip me :D It does take a long time to get them done but I'm hoping with most masters now done the minions shouldnt take as long. I will be putting up a lot of stuff for the Ressers as thats what I am most familiar with but can add in on a fair few of the Outcasts too.

I will try and rope our resident Criid player to jot down his thoughts and copy them over

I know the Viktorias one has had some work on it, but I'll try to take a look at it in the next few days here and add some more to it.

@ Barby: Sorry, I wasn't meaning to say that you should write the Viks tactica, as that would be silly, since you were asking for it so you could get some help. Was more referring to yslaire about Sonnia.

@ Barby: Sorry, I wasn't meaning to say that you should write the Viks tactica, as that would be silly, since you were asking for it so you could get some help. Was more referring to yslaire about Sonnia.

I did not get it too... Sorry

I'm a brand new player, I've just bought Sonnia and I am in the process of assembling its crew.

Moreover english is not my native langage so I may not be the perfect writter for this tactica.

On the other hand, I should have searched the forum before asking for it. Though it is WIP (and thus not complete) I can see that people are working on it and I thank them for their efforts there is already a very strong base with excellent advices.

I'm also aware of the huge efforts made by the guys at Pull My Finger and saying that some tacticas are not available yet was NOT a complaint or critic I well know how much effort and time this kind of volunteer job can take and I took profit in reading what's actually online : great job! Two thumbs up! :You_Rock_

Edited by yslaire

It's ok. I didn't take it in a bad way. I actually thought about it and I am writing my Viktoria experiences and thoughts up for Karn so that he can use it to improve the Vik tactica. LOL.

Thanks,

Barby