Lexington Ky Malifaux Tourney June 18th

emissary

Malifaux Tournament

When: Saturday, June 18th. We will start at 11:00 so be there a little early.

Cost: $10. Prizes given out for winner, best painted (arbitrary and judged by me. Rick and Joe can't win this since I painted those crews btw) and best single luckiest/unluckiest action in the tournament.

Where: Battleforge in Lexington

Tournament Stuff: 35 SS, 1 master and list for the entire tournament. You may only use each specific scheme once during the tournament but you can decide when you want to use each scheme. I'll have a card that will keep track.

League Stuff: This tourney will be tied to the story campaign. Any master upgrades or campaign upgrades that campaign players have earned have are suspended during the course of the tourney to allow non-campaign players to have equal footing. Campaign players that participate will earn a unique upgrade for the master they use in the tournament. If the tournament winner is a campaign player, that player will also receive a secondary bonus for the master they used.

The league stuff is here: http://www.wyrd-games.net/forum/showthread.php?p=241276#post241276