The Squire: Stone Tower Miniature's Preorder

I am proud to announce the premier miniature for my company Stone Tower Miniatures: The Squire, which is available for presale through our

attachment.php?attachmentid=3607&stc=1

The Squire was sculpted in 1/35th scale (54mm) by Chris Clayton and portrays the scene of a young man wielding his master’s blade, a sword that is almost too heavy for him to lift, to defend himself in battle. He stands 42mm tall and is a multi part kit: body, arms and sword, dagger, torch, and base. The figure will be cast in white metal while the base will be done in resin.

My name is Randy Shea, CreganTur on a few different miniature forums, and my goal for Stone Tower Miniatures is to create unique and high quality miniatures that can be enjoyed by collectors and utilized by gamers. By partnering with very talented sculptors I want to bring to life miniatures that are easy to assemble, fun to paint, and unlike anything else out there.

This exciting first release is just the beginning as I am already designing characters for my next project which will be a series of 32mm miniatures set in a dark steampunk world. The company website is currently being built and will be up before the end of the , which, currently, is the only way to order this miniature and there will be no shipping charge.

I'm using Kickstarter as the presale site while the company's website is being completed since it's an easy way to handle and organize the presale. It's also a way for anyone who would like to support this company's startup to get involved.

Thanks very much for reading this and I look forward to bringing you more exciting releases in the future!