Anyone willing to demo Malifaux for group just south of Atlanta?

Ohmsford

Hey,

Some buddies of mine noticed the catalog for malifaux in our local comics shop here in Newnan, and seeing how Warcraft miniatures has died we were looking for a new option that doesn't have the same cost issues as something like 40k. I was just wondering if someone would be willing to demo the game for us on the weekend sometime?

Oh heck to the yes!!! I would be more than happy to let y'all throw some pewter at each other. I frequent a shop in Buford called Phoenix Games. We can arrange to meet there, or get me the directions to your local shop and I will do my darndest to get down there. Reply here or shoot me a PM! Or both if you are interested.

Hey Spoon! Thanks for the response. The address for Heroes is 218-A BULLSBORO Dr. here in Newnan, GA. We usually play miniatures from about 1130 am to 100 for Warcraft (2 of us) and then I head out and 2-3 ppl play DnD miniatures. Probably an ideal time would be about 1230 or so on a Saturday and I could let my friends know as well. Just let me know if something like that works for you because we'd have to alter some of our playtimes just a little bit.

Edited by Ohmsford