McMourning Starter Crew

daemonkin

McMourning guys, (at least it is in UK)

I have Seamus and Nico starter sets and the totems for each. I was just thinking about expanding out to McMourning as well and was wondering if the starter box is worth or should I just buy the Dr and Sebastien separately and build a crew from there and with the models I already own?

Do you guys regularly field the 2 nurses and the flesh construct (a model I'm particularly fond off aesthetically)?

I have heard canine remains are a good choice for McM so please I'd be interested in your thoughts and advice.

D.

You will also need 2 packs of dogs in my opinion and I never leave home without his zombie Chihuahua.

He also needs some other big hitter in the crew Imho but you will already have pz and belles so it's just how you want to play him on that front.

You could try without the dogs if you have some necropunks as they share some functionality.

Definitely take 4 or so dogs. They work very well with him. Whether you go with the Grave Spirit or the Zombie Chihuahua is a bit up in the air, I know people that use both. I personally would go with the Grave Spirit, a Rogue Necromancy or a Flesh Golem with armour 2 is really good, also having a model with Magical Extension in the thick of it can be really good.