Ideas for beating Hamelin the Plagued

help a brother out.

The best way to beat him is to avoid him. So schemes that allow you to avoid him are a good choice.

I don't think that going for the rat catchers first is always the best idea. If you have things that can shoot nix before he gets to you then do that (you have about 2-3 turns and then is I'm never going to die 3 inch bubble of suck for the rest of the game).

Unfortunately Kirai's guns are also magical so it might be tough. I would take jack daw and some hanged. You aren't going to out-activate Hamelin regardless (though if anyone has a chance its kirai, so maybe toy around with some other more standard lists as well) so I think an elite hard to kill crew is best against him. The hanged will provide a lot of terrifying which rats hate. Also it gives you 3 hangman's knots to pull and separate either single rats from the group or the RC away from the herd, one of which doesn't even need a mask.

Also Hamelin is not all that hard to kill when he can't use soulstones, and JD gives you a way to burn his hand that he can't redraw and then start insta-popping people with heartstopper (which might be the best way to handle nix).

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic