Tactics For Lucius & Crew?

Hollow One

I decided to pick up the Lucius box set last night and I've looked over the cards, gotten a few ideas, and can't wait to try the crew out. However, I'm really interested in seeing what other Lucius players have learned from play. What neat tricks have you found? Any cool combos? Any great strategies?

Any help would be really appreciated!

The problem with the tactica lucius thread is that it doesn't go very well into crew tactics or combos as much.

Don't get me wrong, the tactica is a really thoughtful and well put together on what each model does for lucius, and what schemes to take or not to take, which Lucius can pick again for free XD

So I would also like to hear from some other people what worked for them and what didn't on combos and whatnot.

Thanks

Sebas

So if you are into the Lawyers at all, a cool trick is to activate them last. that way, when you activate lucius, you can bring them into range (hopefully) to furious cast a lot of their spells and create general unpleasantness around your opponents models.

Everyone says that the lawyer uses a lot of really high cards and the same that lucius needs, this CAN be true. While they both need 7+ in order to cast their preferred spells, the lawyer's preferred suit is different than lucius. So you can parse out cards that way, and the sweet thing about the lawyer is that his trigger auto makes the opponents willpower at -1, added on to the Lawyer's 7 base Ca its pretty haxx.

If you are getting into a tough close combat slugfest, then you can activate him first and give three models hard to wound 2 all in all I really think that a Lawyer gives some real control to the crew

• 2 weeks later...