Irony

After buying my first Malifaux miniatures, the Kirai Ankoku box set, I immediately came to the website to see what kinds of goodies (or baddies, as it where) I could get to expand my army. I had to chuckle to myself when I pulled up the Ressurectionists' v2 Statcards to find all of my cards are completely absent from the pdf. I was just curious if the Gaki and Shikome cards where available somewhere else on this site and I just missed them.

Thanks!

Al

I know there is no such thing as a stupid question, but this one probably is, but is there no way then to see the cards before you buy a figure? When I bought the box set, I bought it because the models looked super slick, but now that I know the game a little more, I can put a little more thought into what I get. In reality, I'm sure I'll buy the Gaki and the Shikome anyway, but I would still like to see their cards.

Thanks Again,

Al

You can find the large rulebooks on this website under Online Store - > Malifaux Gaming, at your Local Game Shop, or other online retailers.

The one listed as MALIFAUX CORE RULEBOOK has all the original miniatures, MALIFAUX EXPANSION RULE BOOK - RISING POWERS lists the newest models, some of which are not out yet, and the MALIFAUX RULES MANUAL has the current rules, though you can get the PDF version for free by clicking the Malifaux Rules Manual (Zipped) link in the column to the left of these posts under Malifaux Matters -> Game Downloads.

If you know someone else who is into Malifaux you may be able to borrow one of their large rulebooks and look through it. Under V2 Statcards all the updated cards are in PDF format. A few of the newer masters have their stat cards listed in the Wyrd Announcements sub-forum if you go back far enough.