Skype DnD Group?

The thing is,for 4th edition,it does rely very much on positioning for combat. I have found it is very very helpful when dealing with such things to have a board and minis to move around to help ensure everyone knows where they are lol. Especially with all the movement based things that 4th has.

Sure thing.

Dungeons and combat are 2 examples.

However, if your party is walking down a dirt path or enjoying your rewards in a city, you can do it in your heads :bigok:

my hobby store let me look through it. THere is Vampire ( ohhhh vampire dragon born) and they are bringing back the black guard. i was really just interested in the vampire :) Vampire dragon born? Yes Very yes. i already have plans to keep him a good guy and keep chalenges in front of him with regards to feeding, hanging out in the sun ( which they do go over) and interperating how the dragon born view "vampirism"

Lets see...for 4th the characters i have had.

Half Elf(though storywise it was half eladrin) Bard. He was taken away from his fey pact warlock mother as part of the price of her power,and raised in the winter court,GM let me have access to their kin abilities so I could still teleport thanks to a kin specific feat.

Eladrin Swordmage/Wizard. He was a hilarious guy to RP with until certain situations and another player ended up making him become racist to humans. though that sparked a heck of a redeeming his kin storyline.

Elven Ranger,archer. *chuckles* this one was in response to my fellow players complaining that I allways played suspicious,calculating neutral to chaotic types. So I made him trusting,Good,and naive. Of course the first game session he ends up slipped a mickey by a elf chick,wakes up bound hand and foot buck naked in a treasure chest,being transported by slavers.

For sheer awesomeness I would have to say my favorite was actually the Bard. He was a char that basically meant that everyone else turned into this ultimate badass lol. He couldn't really do anything by himself,but give him one ally and he could turn that ally's roll of 2 or better into a hit,and half the time a crit.

So I am pretty decided on a striker class. the type however is still up in the air.

I am torn between

Monk of either Half Orc or Elf race.

Storm sorceror,still havent decided what would make for the best thematic match for him. Likely to be eladrin.

Avenger,probably elven or eladrin.

Barbarian.Elf.

Let me know what you guys think would be more amusing,it might help me decide.

OK... the group appears full and will commence after Easter holidays finish.

As it stands we have:

2 from UK

2 from USA

1 Unknown

and myself from AUS...

We have managed to balance the timelines into a weekend slot that should suit everyone, pending hangovers/drunkeness... but that should add to the RP.

Should I now close this thread or woudl the Wyrd forums be interested in a running plot of the epic Epic of epicness?