Malifaux character tokens

Vondur

There's no real reason for Wyrd to produce tokens - you can easily get empty bases from a number of places, and they do the job quickly and easily.

However... I'm one of the least hobby-side players you'll find, and that crosses a line even for me. Even if you're all about the game, you have to appreciate that game companies make their money by selling models. If you like the game enough to play it, they deserve the monetary support of you buying those models. A quick proxy or playtest is one thing, but going out of your way to avoid paying them for the game you're playing is just rude.

I personally do buy the miniatures, and I have quite a few.

I think my original point is getting really misconstrued into the third page of this thread. What I was trying to get at was that Wyrd could make money off a portion of the gaming market that would otherwise *not* get into Malifaux. But judging by the response to this thread it sounds like it would be met with a ton of opposition anyway so just disregard it.