NeverEnding Showcase

NeverEnding

Ok so the amount of stuff I'm painting now is starting to force me to create too many different threads. In this thread I'm going to post my progress as a whole and not crew by crew.

Enjoy!

picture.php?albumid=167&pictureid=805

The Dreaded Iphone photos (will be replaced once my camera stops being stupid)

picture.php?albumid=167&pictureid=806

Rasp crew:The basing is finished & i'll take more recent pictures soon.

picture.php?albumid=164&pictureid=807

pixels...

picture.php?albumid=164&pictureid=808

picture.php?albumid=164&pictureid=809

Next project:

picture.php?albumid=178&pictureid=804

Edited by NeverEnding

Yeah I found out that I actually love painting, back when I was more into warhammer I would get discouraged because there was way too much. With Malifaux I can take my time to paint each model until I'm happy with it.

I've done some work on the Viks box, pictures sometime this week. As a side note the box belongs to a friend of mine, it was a mutual agreement that I would paint them because he's lazy and I love painting.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, you can now officially call me lazy. Viks box isn't even done yet but I have most of them painted. My friend decided that it would be fun to make them all blonde so....yeah

picture.php?albumid=178&pictureid=820

Imagine blonde Taelor, that is going to be great. In other news here is my next project.

picture.php?albumid=178&pictureid=821

My girlfriend bought this box and asked me to paint them up for her, due to my bleeding heart at the betrayal of a guild player in my life I have also ordered the Colette box. Arcanists till the end. Haha be ready for that!

Haven't been doing models as much because I realized that I own alot of Malifaux but I'm still sitting here playing on a hardwood floor with DVD cases as buildings. So I made some terrain.

picture.php?albumid=178&pictureid=822

Picture is small but pretty much haystack fences trees and the small barrel is full of soulstones for treasure hunts. The color is that way because to mark soulstones we use little beads and an accidental mix of white paint and a blue wash made them look almost exactly the same color, so we kept it that way.

My girlfriend has taken on a challenge and is making a Hanging Tree (including nooses...thats a weird word to say) which is going to be on a 5x5 base for Claim Jump

picture.php?albumid=178&pictureid=823

picture.php?albumid=178&pictureid=824

picture.php?albumid=178&pictureid=825

picture.php?albumid=178&pictureid=826

picture.php?albumid=178&pictureid=827

picture.php?albumid=178&pictureid=828

Apparently I have a problem painting taelor. Thats my second one and I'm still not so happy with it, eh whatever. Johans cape came out well and made me happy as well as Hans now I only wish I actually ever used Hans. Colette box is on a UPS truck that is down the street right now, I'm looking at it. Now that we have some terrain it will hopefully motivate me to paint Colette faster so she doesn't look weird on the table.