Footman's McMourning Crew WIP

G. Footman

Finally got pics of my crew, I'll try to get better ones tomorrow, I did the bases with greenstuff, trying for a tiled floor, like a morgue or lab, I'm also converting a canine remains out of a GW wolf, that'll go with the two Wyrd ones I'm waiting on, and a converted rotten belle out of an old reaper mini I can't think of anything else to use it for.

So, pics:

McMourning, it's hard to see in the pic, but I added a rebreather with greenstuff, McMourning's background reminded me of an RP character I played in a steampunk setting, who always wore a rebreather:

IMG_2736-1.jpg

Sebastian:

IMG_2733-1.jpg

Nurses:

Harle:

IMG_2735.jpg

Nurse Joy:

IMG_2737.jpg

Flesh Construct:

IMG_2738.jpg

Accidentally posted this on another thread, now it looks like it's where it should be.

, I took some pics with hopefully better lighting.

cleaned up the nurses so they're a little less bloody:

IMG_2747.jpg

IMG_2748.jpg

my converted rotten belle, One Arm Susan:

IMG_2753.jpg

and my converted canine remain, was hoping my wyrd ones would have arrived today, but mail is slow:

IMG_2760.jpg

McMourning:

IMG_2750.jpg

Sebastian:

IMG_2759.jpg

Flesh construct:

IMG_2746.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

been working on scratchmaking a 2nd flesh construct, for those times McMourning stitches one together while another's out on the table:

DSCN5192.jpg

DSCN5193.jpg

about 80% green stuff, some polystyrene tubes, and the arm off of a GW ork, tried making him look more stitched together from spares, the mechanicle arm's from a 1.00 gundamn vending machine model

Edited by G. Footman