Ideas for getting things started

Tadow2

Hey Everyone,

I just discovered this game, but it currently isn't a game that is living in my area. I find everything about this game interesting, so I want to get it started. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get others interested in this game while I am still learning as well. I don't want to ask my local game store owner to order in a bunch of stuff and then have it sit on shelves forever, but I don't know how I can increase interest without the product being on the shelves.

I have ordered one starter box and I am looking into buying another one already. However, I am very slow at preparing and painting models.

Any ideas are welcome!!

Thanks everyone!!

-Kevin

You need at least 2 starter sets, the cheaper decks are really helpful in teaching people the game.

Best suggestion is to talk with your LGS owner and try running some local demos. Even running demos with owner is good if they are interested to help the owner promote the game and possibly influence the owner to stock the game.