The Deadmarshel

Sliver Chocobo

I had planed on making more Guild stuff first before your henchman, Special forces are the Rat Union, give me some time to think about more rules

LOL... I think the guild need innocent citizens, like Nicodem has Mindless Zombies. You could use them to block LOS and movement. And in Nicodem games you would have the fun of them getting eaten by Mindless Zombies and then raised up again.

That could be a good basis for a campaign actually. Sort of like a "Brawl breaks out in the middle of the street" kind of thing. Would more then likely require someone playing a guild army for it,but...yeah that could work nicely. Citizen's panicking and activating the same way mindless zombies do...maybe give Guard models a (1) Crowd Control. Once per round. WP->WP flip to push a citizen 4 inches. Must be away from enemy models or suffer a -2 on all further crowd control attempts.

Basically a Guild model can help clear the streets of innocents,but if they send the citizen towards the rampaging monster,they citizens are less likely to listen to that one in the future.

Edited by Dark Alleycat

I'm to get a sceme going

The mindless Masses (Deadslinger)

at the start of the game place 5 Mindless masses at the centre of the table, deadslinger may make a (1) action to sacrifise a mindless Masses to summon a Mindless Zombie to this model. Your oppanits master while in base to base contact with a mindless masses may make a (1) to bury a mindless Masses

1 VP if summon more mindless Zombies this way than your oppiant buries

2 VP if summon at lest 3 mindless Zombies this way

Mindless Masses

Guild, Cost: Placed

30 mm Base

Wk 3/CG- | HT 2 |WP 5 |CA 2|Df 5|Wd 3

Talents

Abilities

Hard to wound

Neutral

• 1 month later...

Time for Ratty 2.0

Ratty - Steamflogger boss

Henchman 3, Vermin, MS&U, Scavenger Graverobber, Rule marshel, object 5, Unique, Cost 15

50 mm Base

Wk 6/CG 10 | HT 2 |WP 5 |CA 4|Df 6|Wd 3

Gattleing Cannon

RG :ranged 10

CB 6

DMG: 2/3/4

.50 Flintlock

RG :ranged 10

CB 5

DMG: 4/6/7

Talents

Abilities

Companion (Belle)

Rat in the Hat: Crews containing Hazyel may hire this model at no addtional cost

The big Cheese: Crews led by this may only hire Malifaux Rats, Rooten belles and Arcanist constructs that do not have Frozen Heart or Smouldering Heart. Malifaux Rats and Rotten Belles hired into crews lead by this model gain MS&U

Head of the Rat's Union: Crews Containing this model may hire Malifuax Rats, these Malifaux rats gain the MS&U characteristic and Arcanist constructs that do not have Frozen Heart or Smouldering Heart

The Rat's Union: To a maximium of +3:crows:crows:crows CA for each Malifaux rat within 4'' of Ratty this model receives +1:crows

A Rat upon a Steamborg: when this model dies it generate two scrap counters and summon a Ratty to this model, this Ratty gains use Soulstone, Graverobber and Scavanger, it also gains the spell Summon steamborg crab (CC:21/Rst-/Rg:C) discard three scrap counters, Fully heal this model and replace it with Ratty - Steamflogger boss

The Rat Marshel whenever a non-Malifaux rat model is summon or place within 6" summon a Malifaux rat to base to base contact to that model

Scout

Harmless

Weapons

Gattleing Canon After causeing severe damage with this weapon, defender suffers Dg flip that can not be cheated

.50 Flintlock: May only be used once per turn. This model suffers 1 Wd and is pushed 1' away from the target when atacking with this weapon.

Actions

(+1) Instinctual

(0) Hungry Rat: Sacrifice all corpse and Scrap Counters within 6'

(0) Impetuous: This model's flips receive :+fate during it's next action

Triggers

Ca(:crows:crows:crows:crows) swarm calling [Call of the swarm, My sweet] summon two Malifaux rat, these Malifaux rats gain the MS&U characteristic

Spells

(0) Call of the Swarm

(CC:17/Rst:Wp/Rg:6) for each :crows in the casting total for this spell summon a Malifaux rat, these Malifaux rats gain the MS&U characteristic

(0) My Sweet

(CC:17:crows:crows:crows/Rst:Wp/Rg:6) Summon a Rotten Belle, this Rotten Belle gains MS&U characteristic

(0) My Sweet

(CC:14:masks/Rst:Wp/Rg:12