aluring dream

Genetic

so I made a 35ss list that i've played twice now... and for far its worked both times and have been fairly fun as well.. t

Dreamer 5ss cache

daydream 2ss

daydream 2ss

daydream 2ss

doppelganger 8ss

lilitu 7ss

lilitu 7ss

lelu 7ss

The idea behind the list is pretty obvious, Lure models in and ripe them apart with lord chompy bits, or if need be the lelu... the doppelganger is there to there copy the lilitu's dark beauty, and cast lure,, or copy the dreamers spells to aid in burying or unburying the other models.. plus the negative flip is always nice on an opponites initive flip :)

everything else is played like a standard dreamer list hit and run away...

Anyways let me know what you think...

*blinks* Wow that is an odd one heh.

Usually the Dreamer does not double stack Lilitu's without also double stacking Lelu's because the Dreamer's hit and run usually takes the place of Lure.

But that said, I have played this before just with the Doppel being another Lelu. I don't really find much use for the Doppel in a Dreamer list. She is nice and the Init is useful... but I always feel I could have better use of another Nightmare. Mainly because well.. she isn't and can't be a Nightmare so she gets left behind pretty fast.

But all that down, the lure and nom tactic of Lilitu + Lelu work well with the Dreamer because you can have a Daydream set them down. Lilitu goes and Lelu gets companion-ed. Lilitu lures in a model, Lelu noms, a Daydream buries them and the first Daydream if needed. Then the Dreamer can ubury the other set, rinse and repeat, and a Daydream buries them. So it makes for a very nice long ranged, very quick list that can strike at various angles very quickly. It does however lack the punch if you get stuck slogging it out, so try to avoid that and save LCB for when you need him, don't get to bold or he will probably end up dead ><

Well I wanted to try something a little out side the [karn tactica box]

since my opponents where catching on to the normal dreamer play style i figured id try something a little different... so i figured if they want to box up and try and make it hard to kill things..... I'd just have to BREAK THE BOX. so with all the lures i can single out targets ( mainly targets that i have chosen for my schemes or models that are trying to get objectives) and pull them to me and rip them apart.. Its just something different to try and thats all its ment to be..