Taelor + Mechanical Rider in Raspy List?

Tpenksa

Just to be clear, I haven't called him anything. I've called his argument idiotic. Isn't that what you're supposed to do in a debate, attack the ideas and not the person?

As to why it's idiotic - there's little point in going through that. If you're serious about the question, nothing I can say could explain it. I suggest you try your argument next time you're in your local store, and let me know how it goes.

Edit: Although I am curious why it's so clear that your way is intended?

Edited by Buhallin

K, I'll bite. If you are attacking an argument you could refrain from using -ic words, which indicateds from or like. So idiotic could mean "from an idiot". See what I am saying? I would happily agree that the argument is inane, without merit, or flawed though.

Eh, never intended. Plenty of perfectly competent people can make idiotic arguments. Even done it myself. Honestly, I was careful to choose 'idiotic' - there are a number of other descriptions I could have come up with which might have had even more potential to cast aspersions on good Wodschow.

And hey, at least nobody's suggested sockjacking, although I'm very sure such an argument would meet the qualifications for such.