Introduction to Malifaux

dahli.llama

I just posted part 1 of a very high level introduction to Malifaux over on my blog. It's really just an overview for some friends and family that have never played the game and have been asking me about it a bit. I didn't really want to go into a lot of detail about the mechanics of the game, at least not in the first part.

If you'd care to read it and provide any comments you can do so here: http://rkik.wordpress.com/2010/12/02/what-is-malifaux-part-1/

I think you got a little bit of the fluff worng. I believe that magic was used in our world but it was running out till a bunch of high class mages got together and accedently ripped a hole to Malifaux. Where they discovered the soul stones that multiplied there powers ten fold. Something like that. But otherwise it was good quick overview of each faction and so on. Looking forward to reading the next part.

Yep, good read. There are, as lululu mentioned, a few inaccuracies when it comes to the fluff, but the descriptions of the factions are fine :)

An error of note is that The Dreamer does not transform into Lord Chompy Bits; Lord Chompy Bits is an independent character in the Malifaux storyline, and not The Dreamer in another form :)

I'll be looking forward to the next installment!