Looking for games in Southern WI

elril

Howdy, as the title says I am looking to play people and I am located in southern WI. The area is dominated by warmahordes and I am still not over my burnout on the game. I love Malifaux (and infinity, uncharted seas, etc.) but need other people to play! I am willing to drive a ways (up to an hour out) and even host, just need to find opponents (and venues).

Edited by elril

• 2 weeks later...

If you're willing to wait a couple months, I'm on an extended trip at the moment, but should be back in Madison by the middle of January. I'm trying to talk with the guys at Pegasus to see if we can get a regular Malifaux night going, as I've got an intense love of the game.

I figure once we get the new ruleset out, it'll be easiest to get a league going. I know about three more people who are interested in starting up, barring excessive classwork, and I'm looking to do some demonstrations and get people more interested in the game.

If you're willing to wait a couple months, I'm on an extended trip at the moment, but should be back in Madison by the middle of January. I'm trying to talk with the guys at Pegasus to see if we can get a regular Malifaux night going, as I've got an intense love of the game.

I figure once we get the new ruleset out, it'll be easiest to get a league going. I know about three more people who are interested in starting up, barring excessive classwork, and I'm looking to do some demonstrations and get people more interested in the game.

I know a couple of the guys who (would) play at pegasus, but they are often playing warmahordes in preparation for so and such tourney. If there is regular play, I will make it.

I know a couple of the guys who (would) play at pegasus, but they are often playing warmahordes in preparation for so and such tourney. If there is regular play, I will make it.

Yeah, never got into Warmahordes due to how the size escalated. I'm gonna try and see if I can get something regular; we'll never really rival the size of the 40k/Fantasy/Warmahordes guys, but they've got a good space for playing, so we may as well see if we can get something going.

I'm gonna see if I can get league play set up, as I know the guys at Pegasus are incredibly friendly. Last Square might be an option as well, but I don't know the staff there as well, so it's a little harder to judge how things would go.

All in all, hope to get things going around the middle of January/beginning of February. I figure a few demonstrations might get hook a few people looking for a quick game to pick up.