Ramos tactica/info

Dragthar

It's an interesting thread, but some parts are a little out of date now.

I have to admit that I have trouble getting Ramos working well and the cuddle to the Steamborg (already, in that thread, mentioned as not being brilliant before it got cuddled) along with Swarm Together being a replace rather than a summon now and the need for less insignificant models to complete schemes / strategies all further amplifies that.

All that said, I think Kaeris and the Mobile Toolkit are going to be major boons to him. Whether they're enough to stave off some of the monstrosities the other factions got, well only time will tell :).

Yeah I'll admit, the start of that thread can be a little misleading :D

More spiders is always a good thing. When I started Ramos I started with six single spiders, three swarms (made from two spiders on a base), Steamborg, and Johan.

Having played Ramos a couple times now I would say Rusty Alyce is invaluable at the 35+ mark and the Mobile Toolkit Totem is a must have at any level.

I've also had the Large Steampunk Arachnids (I used Brass Arachnid totems on 40mm bases) perform well and when they die they left token fodder for Alyce to bring in her Steampunk Abominations (A spell I didn't think I'd use).

Johan has only ever killed one model...he got a lucky pistol shot off on a cardless, stoneless Perdita and killed her.

I've got my mind set on trying out the Guild Guardian in an upcoming game 25stone game.