Good Evening from Raleigh, NC

Vorzakk

A friend of mine that I’ve been playing Warhammer with for awhile recently introduced me to Malifaux and I was instantly hooked.

I played my very first game last week and actually managed to win; defeating his Pandora crew with a borrowed Rasputina crew. Unfortunately, I think he’s finally getting his head wrapped around the do’s and don’t of playing Pandora so I might not do so well next time.

Having zero time and less-than-zero artistic ability, I’m having some minis professionally painted in Sri Lanka (Viktoria and some mercs, some McMourning Resurrectionists, and the Ortega Family). Should have them back around Christmas and I just can’t wait!

Edited by Vorzakk

You’re absolutely correct. However, it would also probably not be as cheap (cash, like time and artistic talent, is something I don’t have as much of as I’d like). It’s a long wait, yes; but proxies and borrowed crews will get me by in the mean time. :)

Edited by Vorzakk

• 2 weeks later...

I think you live in a good area for Malifaux, we seem to have a ton of people from there. Glad to hear it's got you hooked too and Pandora v. Perdita is really a classic matchup, and one which should provide a lot of good back and forth games.

I didn't even know you could get sri lanka painting...you learn something new every day!!

But welcome to the forums, great to have you here and I hope you enjoy your time here!