So I got the Som'er Box...

InfamousChicken

Because Exhume specifically was Errata'd to be cheatable. Otherwise you're only ever allowed to cheat something in 3 scenarios:

1.) During a Duel where you don't have a negative twist.

2.) For a Damage Flip where you don't have a negative twist.

3.) When a flip specifically states it can be cheated.

Since Bacon Bomb's flip is neither for a duel or a damage flip it can't be cheated unless it says it can specifically. Which it doesn't, unfortunately.

It's a mess.. The Taxidermists' trigger Ca(:masks)Packed to the Gills refers to the Bacon Bomb!'s Damage Flip.

But yea I think the intention with the wording of Bacon Bomb! is that you're not supposed to be able to cheat it.

Any general advice on taking out Leveticus' crew? I'll likely be facing him sooner rather than later and wouldn't mind any foresight on how to tackle him. The anti-shooting on SPA really shuts down Bayou Gremlin gunlines in terms of shutting down the Desolation Engine summoning quickly.

My general idea was to use Taxidermist/Stuffed Piglets and hopefully blast the SPA's apart with their pulse damage when the quad-SPA team gets too close. Also, the Taxidermist means that I can try to abuse some of the counters that might get left on the board and deprive Lev of them.

Additionally, I'm thinking more often than not I need to try to sacrifice my own guys with Bacon Bomb and Y'all Watch This to try and prevent too many counters hitting the table. Which is a reason I like the Stuffed Piglet AOE approach over the skeeters, as the skeeters can be killed and leave corpses.

Also, use Reckless often to keep my guys low on wounds, since the DE and SPA's heal off the number of wounds inflicted rather than their total damage output.

I feel there are 3 main things to deal with against Lev:

a.) Disrupting the SPA's early to stall the Engine getting out.

b.) Dealing with the Engine once it's summoned and in your face.

c.) Killing Lev and his Waifs all in the same turn.

I think Som'er can deal with (a) and (B) alright, in the ways I described above, but what's the best way of taking Lev himself out?

the pigapult is perfect for taking out both waifs in a single turn, one piglet gets you 3 shots with the pigapult that ignore LOS.

It really helps prevent Levi killing himself each turn as you can out-activate him and drop the waifs after his whole crew has gone.

Great suggestion with that, I really like that idea. It's also a great way to punish the SPA's early movement before they can all activate their "immune to ranged" ability (the name of which escapes me). And it works well in concert with Som'er and a Taxidermist sittin' in the back summoning stuff.

Edited by Darguth