Hello from Southern Massachusetts

joelmmorgan

Welcome to Wyrd!

Gremlins are super cool. Good choice man! A word of caution though: They are VERY different, and a little hard to get down. So don't give up! Once they click, they're awesome.

If you're getting frustrated, check out this thread:

http://wyrd-games.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10472

A HUGE amount of info there. Gremlins are one of the most thematic models I've seen in any game, so I hate to see people give up on them too quickly. Let us know how things go!

Hey Joel! I'm from Western Mass (Springfield area, right on the border of CT). I'm also playing Gremlins :) I just couldn't resist those lil guys any longer!

Plymouth is about to explode, apparently it's going to be the East Coast version of Hollywood, eh?

Plymouth is about to explode, apparently it's going to be the East Coast version of Hollywood, eh?

Not anymore, I think that project is done. It never made it off the ground as they anticipated.

Looks like I will remain an out of work actor my entire life!

I actually won the Gremlins box from the D6 Generation. They would not be my first choice but I am painting them up and am trying to figure out what easy crew I should get next. I think I need to read the rule book.

• 1 month later...

Hi and welcome to wyrd! :)

Great to hear the d6 gen guys helped give you guys a jumpstart into the game, even if the gremlins aren't your first choice, they'll should prove to be a fun additional crew to any other that you might pick up in the future. Like people said, they play differently than any of the others, so always a great break :)

Glad to have you on the forums!