Lucias 35ss list

cerealkiller195

Lucias

Drill sergeant 3ss

Guild guard captain 7ss

Austringer x2 10ss

Guild guard x2 8ss

I am at a loss of what to take with the 7ss left part of me would love to take the lawyer but I feel he is more of a debuffer than anything else. I shouldn't have a problem hitting things with all the buffs lucias and the captain give to guardsmen but I'm still worried about doing raw damage if it comes to that.

If I take another guild guard I can chain sound the alarm to make the army more mobile to a degree. Worse comes to worse lucias can sac them in order to reactivate. Getting an extra 3 ss is just part of the bonus though with highest authority I'm not that worried of lucias taking a lot of damage.

Lawyers would work to give 3 units a turn Hard to Wound 2, for a discarded card. How much this will help you? I'm not sure. But if you need extra damage I'd go with the guild guard. Also having three SS will relieve some of the pressure on you should they focus fire you. I'd say yes, go for it.

Though if you feel really awesome you can take Another Guild Guard Captain, that would be Lucius, and Two Captains activating because of the Companion (Master) which just sounds fun.

Theory! Does simultaneous activation mean that Lucius activates first and there for companions and activates at the same time with the guild guard captain, and he uses advance training giving them +2Cb until the end of his activation. Since it's all simultaneous does that mean when the guild guard activate they still have it until the end of everyone's activation? [[don't read too much into it, it's most likely wrong]]

Edited by gunpowder saint

Hard to Wound would be pretty nifty, I have to play test a few games with either the extra guild guard or the lawyer. Maybe I will get a few chances next week I will be sure to report my findings.

^__^ I'd be ridiculously grateful if you posted your findings in the Lucius Tatica I posted

+1 retard point for me if that was the implied message lol

I just noticed that my choice is either a guild guard captain a lawyer or ryle. Because lucias can only have a max of 4 ss due to henchman rule =( I am going to test lawyer and guild captain tomorrow.

At that point I will most likely lean more towards a lawyer because I don't think another captain will add that much tactically speaking but I will defintely report my findings tomorrow.