Discussion Thread: Jack Daw, your thoughts?

Sandwich

Yeah, I hear people saying he works the best with Kirai and I have to say that's not altogether true...

He works well with her, just as he works well with a lot of spellcasters because they can sit outside of that awesome little bubble and fire spells at you.

I don't know the legality of this but I think he isn't affected by that bubble either because units aren't usually subject to their own auras.

I have seen him piss a lot of people off with Raspy, she just plops the Gamins right there and flings spells off of them, it doesn't usually matter if their at a :-fate

i've had people tell me the exact opposite too...

Ie trying to use bolster undead

that it affects the user unless otherwise noted...

I think that's not true though

i think it's the way you said.

:aura # aura: represents an ongoing circular range of effect around a target, extending from the target's base edge. All models within the effect's number range, in inches, excluding the caster or effect originating model, are affected for the duration indicated in the effect's description. Models entering the area immediately receive the effects; models immediately lose the effects when they leave the area. Auras move with their target unless otherwise indicated in the description.