Rogue Necromancy

Alondir

1st id like to start off by saying im sorry for anyone who came into this thread to see any pictures :(

2nd iv been trying to think of things that could be used as a basis for conversions, the end result looking something like the artwork that will still fit on a 50mm base.

Scale wise I was thinking of basing it for the Sabertooth Cerberus model, but im at a loss to think of other heads to put in that were the right size.

So this is were you kind people on the forums come in and help me with any ideas you've had conversion wise or anything you think could be a suitable sub in... well until the kind people at Wyrd bring out there own model.

Ty guys

As the Rogue Necromancy is basically an undead Chimera (in the literal mythical sense, not the modern idea of it being a fusion of two or more creatures), I'd recommend starting with that as a base - for example, the Chimera model from Reaper's Dark Haven Legends line:

figure_finder_image.php?sku=02674_G.jpgℑ=3

Add some undead construct traits to it, and it should be pretty much perfect for a conversion (note that I do not own, nor have I worked with, this model).

Magius out.

As the Rogue Necromancy is basically an undead Chimera (in the literal mythical sense, not the modern idea of it being a fusion of two or more creatures), I'd recommend starting with that as a base - for example, the Chimera model from Reaper's Dark Haven Legends line:

figure_finder_image.php?sku=02674_G.jpgℑ=3

Add some undead construct traits to it, and it should be pretty much perfect for a conversion (note that I do not own, nor have I worked with, this model).

Magius out.

Good find!

Well I'm halfway thru chopping a Cerebrus and Rattler for mine plus I have a GW skelton horse making up the final head. The main problem is bulking up the Cerebus a bit to get it to Ht 3. I must admit it will be a little stretch on my skills but its a fun project so far and yes I will be buying the actual model when it comes out too.