Can Madame Sybelle be summoned via Arise, my sweets?

Sandwich

Sure it does...

just for you i scaned my Book... to show you...

I hope with the black barrs its ok to show it here without geting problems with the copyright...

3836353238303063.jpg

So you see... you have to summon a ROTTEN BELLE not just a Belle... and since Sybelle isn´t a ROTTEN Belle... you can not summoin her with Arise my Sweet

She is a Belle, and there's no limitation on the spell aside from the fact that the unit summoned must be a Belle.

Now, of course, I know I cannot have two Sybelles out at a time.

But say if I were to put her in a sticky situation and she were to perish, could I simple summon her again?

Are you thinking of Molly's undead construction? Because that is more in question then Arise My Sweets.

Also I do not think you really need to block that stuff out. People on the rules forum post all stuff like that all the time.

Edited by ProdigalPunk
add

Better to be safe than sorry with the whole rules thing. It is more that he scanned from his rulebook rather than posting it word for word.

Anyway Molly is the one where it doesn't specify between Belle and rotten belle, and this post just made me realize that I can use Madame Sybelle with Seamus's companion ability so in lots of ways we all win.