leagionair

Why is this attached to a poll that has nothing to do with your post?

To answer your question there are currently no rules for Avatars. The Pandora Avatar piece is solely for display only at this point.

its a poll i wanted to see what people though of the new staters .

well could u use the avatar piece and a stand in for the regular piece ? and just use the stat card from the regular one with the avatar piece ? i think that would work . they say in the first rule book that rules would be out soon but maybe in the 3rdbook the rules will be in it .

its a poll i wanted to see what people though of the new staters .

well could u use the avatar piece and a stand in for the regular piece ? and just use the stat card from the regular one with the avatar piece ? i think that would work . they say in the first rule book that rules would be out soon but maybe in the 3rdbook the rules will be in it .

Well the model is on a 40mm base, so if you wanted to proxy it as a normal Pandora then you would need to move it to a 30mm base.

3rd book has been announced to have Special forces models and rules so I am pretty sure Avatars will not appear there. The book after that is my bet.