Proxy for Von Shill

kbdrand

I really want to start trying out Von Schill and his Freikorps soon and since we do not know when the models will be released I want to come up with a suitable proxy. Anyone have any ideas on a good proxy?

I would kind on like to find a Prussain era office type model. I am not super great with conversion, but I can probably manage some basic stuff.

Edited by kbdrand

I used an infinity hospitaler sergeant cut off his second pistol slapped a knife in his hand and puttied hair and a stash on him, looks just like him IMO. Then the other models I used models from the darkage game from coolminiornot line. They look dang similiar to the friegkorps. But that's just me.

I'm not a big fan of the Warzone Trenchers. I like the theme, but not the metal itself. Maybe I'm just so used to the Malifaux minis that look worlds better than those.

Also, for the Infinity game, do you mean Haqqislam faction? I looked under there and could not find a Hospitaler sargeant.