Snoipah! (aka, Hans Question)

Dance Commander

Okay so I've encountered a problem with playing Hans and I'm wondering if the forum can help me resolve this issue. Over the course of using him, I've encountered a "shooting into combat' problem a few times and basically the problem is this. In his sniper rule, does "Ignore intervening models" allow him to shoot at who he wants to when multiple people are locked up in melee or does he still have to flip for each one? I'd like to clarify this before running into the problem again out in the field. Thank you for your time, wyrd community!

Okay so I've encountered a problem with playing Hans and I'm wondering if the forum can help me resolve this issue. Over the course of using him, I've encountered a "shooting into combat' problem a few times and basically the problem is this. In his sniper rule, does "Ignore intervening models" allow him to shoot at who he wants to when multiple people are locked up in melee or does he still have to flip for each one? I'd like to clarify this before running into the problem again out in the field. Thank you for your time, wyrd community!

Sniper has Errata btw, but it doesn't change this situation. You would not be able to ignore the shooting into Melee rules because of sniper.

What this would let you do is this: Say Killjoy was on your side and blocking your LOS to Lady J who he was in combat with. Sniper would let you shoot past Killjoy and shoot at Lady J but you would still have to follow the shooting into melee rules for the shot.