Satyrs & Minotaurs!

New Satyrs & Minotaurs are now available for WarGods of Olympus!

The Minotaurs were sculpted by Benoit Cosse, and the Satyrs were sculpted by Ben Siens. The rules for both will be available for free in next month's issue of Croc Tales, (the free Crocodile Games webzine) around the first week of June.

This month's release includes:

WGO-112 Satyr Hero $8.95 USD

WGO-304 Satyr Archer Unit $35.95 USD

WGO-706 Minotaur with Axe $24.95 USD

WGO-707 Minotaur with Flail $24.95 USD

These are all now available in the Croc online store.

As for retail stores, the new minis are shipping next week to our distributors, and should be shipping to stores in a couple weeks - if you normally get your minis from your local store, be sure to have them put a pre-order in for you soon! If your local doesn't carry them, please request them! They'll be available to stores in the U.S.A. through Alliance and WarPath Games.

WGO-112.jpg

WGO-304.jpg

WGO-706.jpg

WGO-707.jpg

Here's a link:

http://www.crocodilegames.com/secure/new_releases.asp?pageHeading=New%20Releases

I typically love the Wargods line, but I've not been a fan of this new vision for minotaur proportions that's become popular since....hmmm... did Confrontation begin the huge head/short bovine legs proportions? Can't minos look like they could kill you with a charge?

I've been right up close to several bulls. Their legs are powerful as hell.

These guys look like they could smash a raw egg, no problem, I'll agree.