30 pt Seamus list help please

Kaine

Need help coming up with a solid 30 pt Seamus list, i'll be facing

Lilith (tots, kade, candy prob), Viks (viks, ronin, mits), Ramus (spiders, lots of), tina (starter set + totem)

I have access to Seamus box, Nico box, perdita box, hamelin, convict gun fighter.

Any tips on using seamus also appreciated.

I was thinking something like

Seamus, Sybelle, Mortimer, some bells, maybe convict or hamelin.

I think Hamelin may play well since two of the players will have alot of ht1 models on the table.

Hi Kaine,

I have played a fair few games with Seamus but not against the crews you have mentioned. I can give some general advice on his crew though.

Canine Remains - I really like having them in a Seamus crew as they add some much needed speed. They provide speed bumps if needed and you can Res them into Belles when they die so your gaining points. The other thing I have noticed is that they are very good to move first if you are waiting to see what your opponent is going to do.

Bette Noir- I find she works well with the Canine Remains especially against strong ranged crews as you can run a dog in close, it generally dies and out she pops right in base to base contact with the enemy.

Grave Spirit- Nice to attach this to Sybelle as it provides her extra protection and with her regeneration ability it pairs up well for only 1 point again this is also a model to activate if you want your opponent to make the first move.

Belles - Great for pulling the enemy where you want them or even for pulling your own crew out of trouble. I normally start with two as you will normally res at least one of the canine remains into a belle over the course of a game.

Convict Gunslinger - Can be a nice addition if you feel you need a bit more ranged power and means you don’t have to drag the enemy quite so far across the table before damaging them. I normally run him close to Seamus so you can shoot with them both in a turn to ensure you put that model that’s been dragged into range by your belles down in one turn.

Punk Zombies – Adds a lot of damage output if you can get them into combat. I never seam to have any luck with them myself due to their low wound count and slowish speed but may be me not playing them well. They do divert the enemy’s attention well though.

Hope this at least gives you some ideas. I would run what you have first and see what your team seams to be lacking and tune your crew from there.

Ninelives