Cards

phil

Gentlemen, those who multitask, and others,

Now approching my dotage I find it difficult to read the cards. With minute print, frequent cross referencing and incorrect text, O exaulted one, it is hard!

Is there anywhere one could download these cards for printout or is like every thing else, I have to do it myself.

Your most humble and obedient srevant,

Phil the Blind.

P.S.perhaps in return for proof of buying (eg. picture of revelent model) send out the card

Gentlemen, those who multitask, and others,

Now approching my dotage I find it difficult to read the cards. With minute print, frequent cross referencing and incorrect text, O exaulted one, it is hard!

Is there anywhere one could download these cards for printout or is like every thing else, I have to do it myself.

Your most humble and obedient srevant,

Phil the Blind.

P.S.perhaps in return for proof of buying (eg. picture of revelent model) send out the card

Someone at the LGS had the cards blown up to 4x6" (I think) and had them laminated at a copy center (Kinko's I guess). He also had his rulebook spiral bound (which I think is an awesome idea, wish publishers did this to all their rulebooks!)

He also had his rulebook spiral bound (which I think is an awesome idea, wish publishers did this to all their rulebooks!)

I think the only problems he had was on the page with the piglets/warpigs, the text on the piglet page was too far over, and the holes from the spiral bound cut up some of the words... but it is a great idea, and if they do revamp the rulebook (to include the errata etc), it's worth seeing if they will do that.