Malifaux Day at Armoury Toys & Hobbies

Vilegrimm

This coming Saturday (March 27th), I will be holding the 3rd "Malifaux Demo Day" at Armoury Toys & Hobbies in Prince George, BC. Armoury Toys is located at 1210 5th avenue (upstairs), Prince George, BC, Canada.

The demo will last from 1pm until 4pm (or later, depending upon turnout), and anyone in the P.G. area is welcome to come down and chat/learn/ask questions about Malifaux!

We'll see you there!

-Vilegrimm

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm still not home, but I've finally had a chance to sit down in front of a computer and report back in!

The demo on Saturday (27th) went well, with about 8 or 9 people showing interest in the game, one all the way from Fort St. John! (about a 5 hour one way trip!)

Unfortunately, the distributor that was supposed to send a bunch of ordered Malifaux items screwed up, so the product wasn't there, but on the plus side most of it is now pre-sold! All in all, it was a good event, and hopefully the one in April/May will be better! :)

-Vilegrimm