New to Vic

Alondir

I don't really need Hamelin in any of my lists. The Ronin hit really hard with a possible 3 attacks at 8" base threat. 3 or 4 of them are going to be really hard to deal with. I never had an issue keeping the Viktorias alive due to terrain being favorable or killing the opposing Master off on turn 2.

I never had an issue keeping the Viktorias alive due to terrain being favorable or killing the opposing Master off on turn 2.

Would love to be doing that but, of recent fights; Seamus keeps his distance, shields himself with Punk Zombies and then lures me in with Belles - with Hard to Kill and Necrotic Ministrations I hate leaving anyone hanging nearby if he doesn't die, because then he's two hits away from death again; Pandora zips in, PEP's, zips out again (which a Vik may, but likely won't, live through; Lillith is far less tricksy, but disappear can make killing her in one lunge suitably tricky.

Do you generally grit your teeth for the inevitable counter-attack (after the master kill) and hope your Stones see you through or let the over-extended Vik die and hope to re-summon later?

I'm in the habit now of hiding, hiding, hiding and then launching a concerted attack before dropping back into cover again. Seems to suit Vik (+Ronin) the best.