Gremlins?

Lucifer_Drake

After checking out the various conversions & paint jobs for Gremlins. I was thinking of collectiing a Gremlins force after I'm finished with my Viktorias crew instead of going with Resurrectionists , Arcanists or Never born. Gremlins just look sooo cool.

That said , has anyone incorperated them into their own non-gremlin based Outcast crews? Is it even possible or desirable? Just curious.

It's good to remember that Zoraida has to pay an extra soulstone for every out of faction model. 3SS a piece Gremlins aren't exactly a bargain. The Pigs will start stampeding as their first action if there are no Gremlins around, attacking the closest non-pig models in their LoS. This will hurt, your crew that is. So keep your overpriced Gremlins alive if you're going to try it. Som'er and Zoraida together should be quite a good team. There's some real nice card control potential there along with the obeys and buffed up pigs.