Malifaux Multiplayer event in Concord, CA, March 6th.

Justin

In Concord, CA, on Saturday March 6th at Black Diamond Games we will be having a Malifaux muliplayer showdown.

From 11am to 1pm there will be open gaming and demos for those who want to learn, or just brush up on the rules. At 1pm the multiplayer mayhem will begin. There will be various treasure tokens on the board, each with a secret prize that will be revealed only to you when your model picks it up. If you manage to get it off the board, or be the one holding it when the game ends, you get the prize. That's assuming your opponents don't gun you down first.

Come down and check it out, I'll be running the event.

There will be a $5 entry fee. There should be enough room for everyone who wants to sign up and, if things get cramped, I'll just set up multiple games simultaneously. But, if it looks like there there is a lot of interest, I'll start a sign up list. Doubt that will be necessary though.

Black Diamond Games:

http://www.blackdiamondgames.com/

The events calender:

http://forum.blackdiamondgames.com/showthread.php?t=730

There will also be a Malifaux tournament there on the 27th, but I'll make a thread for that once this event is over.

Edited by Justin

• 2 weeks later...
I am assuming Black Diamond Games carries Malifaux and Wyrd base inserts? I might show up, I don't have any minis yet, but I am leaning towards The Viktorias, Ortega Gunslingers and The Red Chapel crews.

They had them in stock last time I was there.

Cool, I have a red chapel crew you could test out and I have the victorias coming in the mail. If they get here by Saturday you're welcome to try them out.

The demo portion starts at 11, so that would be the best time to try things out. Hope to see you there!

I went there today and had my heart set on the Viktoria crew box, sadly they didn't have it :( ... but I bought graveyard base inserts!

Heh, yeah, that's why mine is in the mail.

Hopefully they'll have another shipment in before Saturday. If not, and my box set arrives by then, I wouldn't mind selling it to you for the exact price I got it for. I'll just use the money to special order another one, and I have plenty of other models to tide me over.

Glad you got your inserts!

Heh, yeah, that's why mine is in the mail.

Hopefully they'll have another shipment in before Saturday. If not, and my box set arrives by then, I wouldn't mind selling it to you for the exact price I got it for. I'll just use the money to special order another one, and I have plenty of other models to tide me over.

Glad you got your inserts!

In hindsight I am glad it wasn't available. At least I'll get a better idea of what the different crews are like on Saturday. I like the Viktorias, Seamus, and Perdita models that's why I am gravitating to those...

In hindsight I am glad it wasn't available. At least I'll get a better idea of what the different crews are like on Saturday. I like the Viktorias, Seamus, and Perdita models that's why I am gravitating to those...

Fair enough.

I was hoping she'd be in today, so I may not have her by Saturday anyway.

Sadly I have to miss the demo. Do you folks play regularly at Black Diamond Games?

Well, only two people showed for it so it's no big deal.

There are a few people who come down on Sundays. But I mostly play at home or at a friend's house.

We're going to have a tournament Saturday the 27th at 1pm, so you could show up for that if you want to see what the crowd is like. I think we'll have better attendance for that.