Pappy325

For 25 ss, i like to go with:

Seamus

Sybelle (6ss)

2 Belles (8ss)

Flesh Construct (7ss)

Necropunk (3ss)

Grave Spirit (1ss)

The idea behind them is for the Belles to use Lure to pull problematic enemy models either into melee with the Flesh Construct or Sybelle, as well as to lower their Def with Undress. The Necropunk is there for the hard to get at models that like to hide in hard to reach areas and snipe (it also makes an effective Belle after dying), finally Seamus multi-tasks, eliminating some of the opponent's heavy hitters with the Flintlock, backing up the Belle's Lure and undress with his negative Willpower aura, and raising Belle's at every opportunity.

A 30ss game is similar, with the Convict Gunslinger (and 2 extra SS) replacing the Necropunk, and giving the gang a little extra firepower.

I've had varied success so far with Seamus and Co., who are my favourite crew to run.

At 25 I've had fun running...

Seamus

Sybelle (6ss)

2 Belles (8ss)

2 Punk Zombies (10ss)

...or I've used variations of this, like dropping a Belle and adding another Punk, since Seamus can bring back more Belles.

My next game I'm going to throw Mortimer in, and see if he can help out any.

There are a lot of synergies I haven't really nailed down yet, but I know they're there.