Malifaux Demo @ Cessnock Slayers (aftermath)

acid_gaming

Today I traveled up to very sunny Cessnock to join in on a clubs demo day. The drive was on the long side, 2 and a bit hours, but it past quickly (except for the bit where I got lost and had to call someone to look me up on google maps).

About 7 people had a look at the game with two brave souls (40K players) deciding to be lead through a game. After an explanation of the rules and the mechanics it was down to business.

I only had my painted crews with me today so it was Lilith Vs Somer Teeth. I've decided this is a match up I won't likely use again.

The game went well with various people jumping in to ask questions. Both went away happy but confused. I think another demo will rope in one if not both.

I continued showing off the range and explaining some of the background most much of the day, the art work as always was a hit.

One person walked away with a Lilith to paint up and another bought the whole start up kit, 2 decks, 2 crews and a rulebook.

So after a successful day I can announce that Malifaux has come to Cessnock.