Rise of December tournament. York, Pa 12/19/09

MVM

When: December 19th 2009.Registration starts at 11:00 1st round for the tournament starts at high noon. Painting will be judged after the second round.

Where: The Comic Store West

http://comicstorewest.blogspot.com/

What: 30 Stone Scrap tournament, and a Wyrd single figure painting competition.There will be a $5 entry fee for the tournament. This helps cover prize support.

Tournament

The tournament will consist of 3 rounds of 30 stone scraps. The strategies will be Holiday themed, and there is the possibility of special Holiday schemes. Players may bring 2 crews/lists for their chosen faction. When it is time to hire crews, players can choose whichever crew they’d like for that round. Each round will have a 90 minute time limit. Prizes are at this time to be announced, but willl be determined by participation level.

Painting Competition

The painting competition will be for any single Wyrd miniature. The judging will be based on the criteria used for the Single Figure category at Gen Con. If you have entered the same model for this year’s Rotten Harvest contest, it will not be eligible for this competition. Wyrd has also agreed to provide some generous prize support for this competition, and the competition entries will be photographed and sent to Wyrd. They might even end up in the next issue of the Wyrd Chronicles. There will be prizes for the top 3 models.

Edited by MVM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finishing up my iron painter submission- then I'll be cranking on the terrain for this event!

If there is interest I could do a demo on how to make ice crystals for your bases (Rasputina anyone?) after the event. let me know if you'd like to learn.

MM

If there is interest I could do a demo on how to make ice crystals for your bases (Rasputina anyone?) after the event. let me know if you'd like to learn.

MM

ME ME!! lol- i missed the original demo where you were taught do to work :(- but I have been dying to learn them. I gots all the supplies (i think).

Well I'm definately not naming my January event the Neverborn Appocalypse. I got far too much of a "Rise" out of November. Not even sure the shop will be open due to the snow~!

lol- yeah pretty much everything was closed today- i even got off work...they called while I was sleeping so I wasnt even going anywhere.