Resurrectionist ranged attacks

Persevering1

I am really trying to formulate a ranged attack list centered on Seamus and his Belles. Lure just has too much potential in depriving a model of cover and pulling it into a firing line.

What are this forum's thoughts on the potential for -dependable- ranged damage with our faction? I know which models -have- ranged attacks, but I very interested in analysis of which ones actually have potential.

Any thoughts?

Unfortunately, that's our biggest weakness. We really dont have dependable ranged options in faction. Bette Noire has a nice weapon, same range as Seamus. Other than that, Convict gunslinger, Jophan or Hans would work. Ronin are also a cheap option with a very solid ranged option.

The more I think about it, I think this was done on purpose. We have the best and easiest casting of lure. How bad would it be if we also had highly proficient ranged options without the merc tax?

Granted. I certainly understand the game balance concern.

That said, I still think that we have a good shot at a strong ranged attack list "in-house", so to speak, specifically because Lure is so easy and good for us.

For instance, I really like the Hanged, but they are simply expensive. Are Crooked Men an answer/substitute? What about "Self-Mutilate" with Punk Zombies?

Any thoughts?