Ork and other things blog

Waaagh_Fangrot

A KINDRED SPIRIT...you have my condolences! Mostly I paint/model for other Folks gaming thing, but, when left to my own devices, I paint Orks & Night Goblins for no particular reason other than I LOVE them...possibly a rooting for the underdog thingy. :guns:

A KINDRED SPIRIT...you have my condolences! Mostly I paint/model for other Folks gaming thing, but, when left to my own devices, I paint Orks & Night Goblins for no particular reason other than I LOVE them...possibly a rooting for the underdog thingy. :guns:

I'd love to do commisions but dont think i have the skill for it just yet lol,Nice have thought about doing orks and goblins myself but after i piant the 4000+ pts worth of 40k i think ill be all greened out lol

on a side note

So have just finished building Bruma the bone slayer she is made by enigma models there was a tiny bit of flash on the rock/skull bit on her foot and slight mold lines but other than that was all good,the white metal she is cast in is slightly softer than im use too,Here is a pic of her painted up the way she is done by the company that made her.Im tempted to paint her up simaler to the way they have done except maybe lighten up the red and the skin tones will be diffrent.

http://www.ecomodelismo.com/bruma--bone-whisper-Ref-MADA-3007.html

Here is mine fully built just waiting to be undercoated

PICT0005-31.jpg

Also have started building my heresy necromancer will post pics of him up later

Ok o started painting the bone whisperer got the basecoat of red and first highlight of red done will be startuing on the skin tones today will try and get pics up today if my cams batts charge in time.Plus have almost fully built my heresy necromancer and have started cleaning kaptain badrukk for my ork army should have him built by tommorow